Monday 25 April 2011

Jack Paid For The Wedding


One Knight allowed us to hi-JACK his show with our own live performance of "Jack Paid For The Wedding"

The Lyrics for our song were written by Jaki, Michael, Aron & Molly and put to the music of "Crashed The Wedding" by Busted.


Jack Paid For The Wedding

I am starting to sweat (oh oh)
I'm building up a debt
So much I need to pay
I've got nothing saved for my wedding day
I tried the lottery (oh oh)
Nothing went right for me
Needed a way to fix
Then I tuned in to 1 0 6

[Chorus:]

Just in time
And if Jack pays for the wedding
To church we'll be heading
Arrive in a limousine
Like in a magazine
Best ceremony ever seen
But it's gonna be a mess
The bride can't afford a dress
It couldn't be much less
We're hopeful that
Jack'll pay for the wedding ...

So then we wrote this song (oh oh)
And we all sang along
Then when we posted it
Everyone agreed it was a hit.

[Chorus:]
Just in time

(No stop ... it's hammer time …)

[Chorus:]
Then we won
And so Jack pays for the wedding
To Church we are heading
We've got our limousine
Like in the magazine
My bride she looks just like a queen
So now we have no stress
Have a beautiful long dress
We have the best no less
Since we won
Jack paid for the wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment